Nsfas My Account 2024-2025
Nsfas My Account 2024-2025
Nsfas My Account 2024-2025: If you already have an account, you can sign in with your username and password, as well as your Facebook and Google accounts. Keep in mind that, your phone number and email address must be unique to you and cannot be shared. If you don’t have NSFAS account applicants should create my Nsfas account as soon as possible to be able to apply for the funding. The steps are as follows:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS NEEDED WHEN CREATING MY NSFAS ACCOUNT
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How To Create Mynsfas Account
Register online as a user on myNSFAS or re-register a myNSFAS account
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- Click on “Register“
- Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify your details
- Then enter your ID number on the field as it is stated on your South African Identity Document (ID)
- Type in your full names and surname as per your ID number
- Type in your current email address
- Confirm your email address
- Type in your cellphone number
- Create a password
- Confirm password
- Upload your ID Copy
- Click on register
- An OTP will be sent to the email and cell number provided (this OTP expires after 24 hours)
- Type in the OTP and click submit
- You have now completed your re-registration
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
How To Check Your MyNSFAS Account Status
You will need your MyNSFAS Email and password to check your status online. Now with your internet-connected smartphone or computer, Open your web browser.
- Step 1: Visit the MyNSFAS student portal via-www nsfas.org.za
- Step 2: Next, Enter your Email and Password in the field provided.
- Step 3: Finally, click on the Sign-In button to access your application status
For more information on nsfas click here