Mynsfas Account Login 2024-2025
Mynsfas Account Login 2024-2025
Mynsfas Account Login 2024-2025: NSFAS is a government student financial aid scheme that is given to poor undergraduate students in South Africa to assist them to pay for the cost of their tertiary education. Applicants are required to create an NSFAS account before they can apply for funding and receive their funds every month. This is very easy to do, firstly you will have to check if you qualify for the funding and collect all the required documents. Here are the simple steps to follow to create the account.
What is required during the Application Process?
NSFAS may need more information from you to process your application, check what supporting documents are required and ensure that you have all the relevant information:
- Your own cellphone number and email address
- Copy of your ID or birth certificate
- ID copies of parents, guardians or spouse (If applicable)
- Your proof of income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Your parents, guardian or spouse’s proof of income
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form, click here to download
- An applicant recognised as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form, click here to download.
Get started by creating a new account.
- Log onto www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on ‘register’
- Complete the required fields (ID number, cellphone number and email address)
- Upload a copy of your ID or birth certificate. If you are uploading a copy of a Smart-ID, please ensure that both sides are visible on the copy
- Type in first names (as per ID number)
- Type in Surname (as per ID number)
- Type in your ID number (will your username)
- Type in your own Email address
- Type in your own Cellphone number
- Accept terms and conditions Tick the box provided, to allow NSFAS to check the information provided (compulsory)
- Create a Password, To (protect your account)
ID number, Names and Surname are validated against the Department of Home Affairs database. Only valid South African ID information will be accepted.
Easy Steps To Apply For NSFAS Online
- Once the student has created an account/profile and captured the required information, they click on apply and the screen above appears. Students should fill in the fathers’ details if the field applies to them and Click Next
- Students should fill in the mothers’ details only if this field applies to them and click Next, if this field does not apply to the student, they can Click Next
- Married students with spouses should fill in the required details and Click Next, if this field does not apply to the student, they can Click Next
- Students with guardians should fill in the required information and Click Next, if this field does not apply to the student, they can Click Next
- Once the student has completed all required fields and steps, the student will be required to upload the necessary documents, upon completion student can Click Next
- Students should confirm if the details and documents uploaded are correct and submit
- Final Step: Once the student clicks on “Submit” the application will be submitted successfully
For more information on nsfas click here