Nsfas Unisa 2024-2025
Nsfas Unisa 2024-2025
NSFAS applications are officially open for applicants to apply so that they can receive financial support to further their education. All Unisa students interested in applying for NSFAS funding can do so online at www.nsfas.org.za. NSFAS applications for the 2024 academic year will be accepted from September 1 to November 30, 2024. You must meet certain requirements before applying for Unisa NSFAS funding. Read through this article to know more about the Unisa Nsfas Online Application 2024-2025.
Who Qualifies For Nsfas Online Application Unisa
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
Requirements For The Nsfas Online Application At Unisa
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How Do I Apply For Nsfas Online Application Unisa
If you would like to apply for NSFAS online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.
For more information on nsfas click here