Nsfas Online Application Requirements 2023-2024
Nsfas Online Application Requirements 2022-2023
Nsfas Online Application Requirements: Are you looking forward to applying for NSFAS for this year? Then you should know the requirements for the NSFAS Online Application so that your application will be successful. You should know that, if you don’t meet the NSFAS online application requirements, you cannot complete your application hence, you won’t get funding from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme. In this article, we are taking you through all the requirements needed during the NSFAS application. Once you get to know the requirement, applicants are urged to apply on time to avoid application rejection.
Who qualifies for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualify for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- A person with a disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
NSFA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS NEEDED DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online Application Form
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to create, click HERE
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
NSFAS RELATED LINKS
How to apply Nsfas
Nsfas Online application forms
Nsfas application status
nsfas documents needed
Nsfas Online Application Requirements
Nsfas Application Instructions
Nsfas application opening date
For more information on nsfas click here