My Nsfas Website 2023-2024
My Nsfas Website 2023-2024
My Nsfas Website 2023-2024: The NSFAS website is a platform that was created by NSFAS. The site makes it easier for you to manage all things related to NSFAS. Nsfas applicants can log in, access and control vital information about the National Student Financial Aid Scheme website through the MyNsfas external link. If you already have an account, you can log in using your Facebook and Google accounts in addition to your username and password. Remember that you must have a personal phone number and email address that are not shared.
How To Create An NSFAS Account On The Website?
- Log onto www.nsfas.org.za and click on the myNSFAS tab.
- Click on the register—tick on the acceptance option to allow NSFAS to verify and validate the information you provided.
- Type in your ID number as it appears on your ID document.
- Type in your name and surname as they appear on your ID Document.
- Type in your email address and cellphone number. Your username will be your email address.
- Create a password and confirm your password.
- Upload a copy of your ID.
- Click on register.
- After clicking register, a One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the email address and cellphone number you provided.
- Check your cell phone and email for the OTP.
- Type in the OTP in the tab provided and click submit.
- You will then receive another SMS and email confirming that your myNSFAS account has been created. You may now continue with your application.
How To Login To Your Nsfas Student Portal
You will need your MyNSFAS Email and password to check your status online. Now with your internet-connected smartphone or computer, Open your web browser.
- Step 1: Visit the MyNSFAS student portal via-www nsfas.org.za
- Step 2: Next, Enter your Email and Password in the field provided.
- Step 3: Finally, click on the Sign-In button to access your application status
How to Update Your MYNSFAS Account Details
- Login to nsfas.org.za and select “myNsfas account” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password (on the ‘already registered’ tab)
- Click ‘sign in’
- Select ‘My Personal Details’ and delete the incorrect cell phone number and replace it with the correct one (the same can be done with other incorrect information)
- Click ‘update details
- A one-time pin (OTP) will be sent to the new cell phone number
- You will be asked to enter and submit the OTP on the NSFAS website once it has been sent to you
- Once this is done, your details are updated
How to Reset the Password on Your MyNsfas Account
- Select “forgot your password” from the drop-down menu and input your ID number.
- Select whether or not you’ve forgotten your username and password, then click “Submit.”
- An OTP will be sent to you via email and SMS.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to you and click “Submit.”
- After that, you’ll be prompted to create a new password.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online Application
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to create, click HERE
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
For all other queries regarding students:
Tel No.: 08000 67327
For more information on nsfas click here